December 3, 2020 | Susan Boxer Kappel, MA, ATR-BC, LCAT, CGP, Conference Chair
We are excited to announce a brand-new virtual conference, Resilience, Learning & Growth to be held on Saturday, December 19th. This conference will provide exceptional education and networking opportunities that will offer attendees flexibility and a library of 25 hours of on-demand learning! Visit the conference website to explore the program and to register.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Network with your colleagues from around the world.
- Learn from leading art therapists as they share cutting-edge art therapy information, research and the latest adaptations of providing art therapy in a virtual world.
- Expand your knowledge and reinvigorate your career.
- Earn valuable continuing education accepted by the Art Therapy Credentials Board (ATCB), the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC), and New York State for Licensed Creative Arts Therapists (NY LCATs).
- Discover and explore the latest products & services to support your career from our vendors and educational partners in the virtual exhibit hall.
We Are Pleased to Present the Keynote Presentation, Mental Health During Covid-19: Strategies forCompassion and Self Care, Presented by Matt Kudish, MSW, MPA, Executive Director of the National Alliance on Mental Health in New York City. The COVID-19 pandemic is taking a toll on our mental health. Matt will be discussing our current situation and its lasting effects through the lens of trauma. He will share things to consider, including the impact of grief and loss; the need for compassion for ourselves and others, and reframing self-care as we prepare for the next several months.
We hope you’ll spend the day with us, but if your schedule does not permit that you can view the sessions via the on-demand library. Both formats provide continuing education! Explore the website or view the detailed program for more information!