July 30, 2020
We are so pleased to be able to welcome our members to AATA’s new Student Corner, an online community forum created especially for student involvement. Students are the future of art therapy, and we look forward in being able to share in your insights and discussions about the student experience in art therapy!
Your participation is called upon as your voice will assist this online community in the following ways:
- Showcasing your student artwork to spark curiosity and collaboration
- Discussing and examining student business associated with issues arising in the field of our profession
- Building opportunities for the student community to connect with experts in the field
- Creating an inclusive space dedicated to art therapists’ networking to grow the community both online and offline
- Becoming innovators and representatives who actively work towards positive change necessary to shape a brighter future for all involved
- Making new friends with like-minded goals and ambition!
Although the Student Corner centers the student experience, members who are at other points in their art therapy career‒for example, retired or professional‒are welcome to join and participate in the discussions.
If you’re an AATA student member, come introduce yourself on the forum and begin connecting with fellow students today!