Our 53rd Annual Conference program continues to grow! Check out our latest additions: Shared Interest Groups (SIGs) and Master-Level Clinician Supervision Sessions! SIGs are taking the place of Focus Groups that were previously held at our conferences. These are informal conversations where practitioners gather to talk about shared experiences and learn from one another.
The following SIGs and Supervision Sessions have just been added….with more to come!
Shared Interest Groups (and Moderators)
- Addiction – Holly Feen-Calligan, PhD, ATR-BC
- BIPOC – Louvenia Jackson, MFT, ATR-BC, PhD
- International – Bani Malhotra, MA, ATR-BC and Susan Ainlay Anand, MA, ATR-BC, ATCS, LPAT
- Journal – Jordan Potash, PhD, ATR-BC, LCPAT
- Men – Michael Galarraga, LPC, ATR-BC, CSAC, CSOTP and Robert Belgrod ATR-BC, LPAT, LCAT
- Neuroscience – Juliet King, PhD(c), MA, ATR-BC, LPC, LMHC
- Students – Alicia Van Kuren, Graduate Student in Art Therapy and Clinical Counseling and Fen Jin, MA
Master-Level Clinician Supervision Sessions (and Moderators)
- Addiction – Libby Schmanke, MS, ATR-BC, ATCS, LCAC, MAC
- BIPOC – Deanna Barton, MA, ATR-BC
- Community Engagement - Jessica Bianchi, Director of LMU Helen B. Landgarten Art Therapy Clinic
- Ethics – Lisa Furman, PhD, ATR-BC, LPC
- Forensics – Dave Gussak, PhD, ATR-BC
- Grief – Vivien H. Abrams, MA, ATR-BC, LCAT, CASAC
- Medical – Leara Glinzak, ATR-BC, MSAT
- Private Practice – Susan Boxer Kappel, MA, ATR-BC, LCAT, CG
When: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 – Sunday, November 13, 2022
Where: Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, 1300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Have you booked your hotel room? Reserve it today through this link to access AATA’s special group rates.