September 23, 2021 | Susan Boxer Kappel, MA, ATR-BC, LCAT, CGP, Conference Chair
In one month, we will be live streaming the first days of our annual conference—on the weekend of October 23-24. Have you registered yet? Now is the time to make your plans to attend AATA’s 52nd Annual Conference, Reconnecting and Visualizing Future Pathways for Art Therapy in a Diverse Society.
Even if your schedule won’t allow you to attend on the actual conference days, your registration will allow you to access the entire content on-demand! Please review these important registration deadlines to ensure that you don’t miss out on your opportunity to attend!
- Register by 11:59 pm ET on Oct. 22nd to be included as a participant for the Oct. 23rd Conference date,
- Register by 11:59 pm ET on Oct. 23rd for the Oct. 24th event.
- Registration for the Dec. 18th and 19th conference days will remain open.
The program offers 100 hours of educational sessions that you can access on the actual conference day/s, and/or on-demand. There are four convenient ways to register: online, by fax or mail using the registration form, or by phone (during business hours) at 888-290-0878 or 703-548-5860.
We are looking for volunteers to facilitate the optional morning sessions that will be held each day of the conference before the official program begins. The sessions will be pre-recorded by AATA’s professional recording vendor. If you are interested in facilitating any of the sessions listed below, please email Barbara Florence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yoga instructors to lead conference attendees in yoga.
- Art-Making Facilitators (Individuals or small teams) to lead conference attendees in art making.
- Mindfulness and/or Self-Care Facilitators to provide direction and inspiration to conference attendees.