It’s finally here! Are you registered for the #AATA2022 Virtual Conference?
This year’s Virtual Conference will include content from the November In-Person Conference, all recorded specifically for our dynamic, new virtual platform. The conference will also include brand new presentations, interactive roundtable networking sessions, and live Q&A with presenters and a chat function for attendees.
View the Conference Schedule
Here are 5 Reasons You Can’t Miss Out!
- Learn from art therapists and cutting edge researchers from across the country! Get access to over 30 CEU credits during the live Virtual Conference, Dec 17th – 18th, and on demand via the conference platform for 3 months.
- Meet and connect with colleagues, then share experiences during Shared Interest Group sessions, including Advocacy, Doctoral Students, LGBTQIA+, Neuroscience, Private Practice, School-Based Art Therapists, and more being scheduled. And, on both days, AATA President Girija Kaimal will be hosting a general networking session to discuss leadership opportunities and career development. Everyone is welcome!
- Choose to register for one day (Dec. 17th or 18th) OR the full conference package, which includes registration for both days, plus access to on-demand sessions.
- Take advantage of a more than 40% discount for last month’s In-Person Conference attendees on Virtual Conference registration! And, if you become a member of AATA or rejoin, you will receive an additional discount.
- Plan ahead for San Diego! Once you pay for your Virtual Conference registration, you can count on a 10% off discount toward your hotel stay at the Town & Country Resort in San Diego during the 2023 Annual Conference, October 25 – 29, 2023.
While so many of us came to the In-Person Conference last month to learn something new or network to give our career a boost, we soon realized that what we valued most was the (re)connection with hundreds of colleagues and art therapists who care so deeply about their clients, communities, and the profession.
We want to continue that feeling during our Virtual Conference. Whether you’re a student, a new professional, or a long-time practitioner or educator, please join us as we continue creating an art therapy community that feels warm, welcoming, and inclusive to us all!