April 4, 2019 | Susan Boxer Kappel, MA, ATR-BC, LCAT, CGP, Conference Chair
Early Bird registration is open for the American Art Therapy Association’s 50th Annual Conference to be held October 30 to November 3, 2019 in Kansas City, Missouri! Registering early ensures you receive the lowest conference rates, and the best selection of the very popular experiential learning sessions (Workshops and Advanced Practice Courses). So, visit the conference website to get all of the details and link to online registration!
Last week we posted an in-depth special preview of the conference and we hope you have a chance to review it! Here are the top reasons why you should plan to attend this premier art therapy event:
- Learn from nationally recognized speakers, such as Essam Daod, Co-founder and Mental Health Director of Humanity Crew, our featured keynote presenter.
- Meet and network with leading art therapists thorugh our expanded and innovative Pop-Up Learning sessions.
- Select from more than 230 exceptional education sessions to expand your knowledge and earn continuing education.
- Experience KC! “Revel in the revival” of KC and enjoy the Midwestern friendliness and thriving art scene!
- And, last but certainly not least — celebrate AATA’s 50th with glitz and glam and fun!
Visit the website to learn more today!