DONATE TO ART THERAPY CAUSES
Celebrating 50 Years of Healing Through Art
For five decades, the American Art Therapy Association has advocated for access to professional art therapists and the advancement of art therapy as a regulated mental health and human services profession. We’ve accomplished much together on behalf of our profession—from continuing to educate the public about art therapy and advocating for licensure, to responding to national policy decisions that harm the most vulnerable. But there’s more to be done to expand access to professional art therapists!
Support the 50th Anniversary Fundraising Campaign
Will you help us make 2019 an even bigger year? Please donate to support our work to:
- Educate the public about the benefits of art therapy.
- Advocate for licensure for art therapists. The AATA’s chapters are ready to launch campaigns supporting state licensure legislation in 13 states in 2019!
- Fund trauma recovery grants to help art therapists serve communities impacted by natural disasters and traumatic events.
- Support art therapy research through grants, publications and conferences.
- Make diversity, equity and inclusion a core priority.
- Provide scholarships to art therapy students and new professionals.
AATA members can also set up their own fundraising page! Creating a personalized fundraising page will enable you to share why art therapy is important to you and the communities you serve as an art therapist. Research has proven that a personal story is more compelling than statistics when asking people to donate money. Then share your page with your friends and networks via email or social media. (You can always share our main fundraising page, of course!)
SUPPORT THE ASSOCIATION
AATA RESEARCH FUND
AATA TRAUMA RECOVERY FUND
AMERICAN ART THERAPY ASSOCIATION ANNIVERSARY SCHOLARSHIP FUND
MYRA LEVICK SCHOLARSHIP FUND
RAWLEY SILVER AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE
CAY DRACHNIK MINORITIES FUND
STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP TO THE AMERICAN ART THERAPY ASSOCIATION ANNUAL CONFERENCE
PRASAD FAMILY FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
GLADYS AGELL AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN RESEARCH
PEARLIE ROBERSON AWARD
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DONATION
A copy of our latest financial statement may be obtained by writing to:
American Art Therapy Association, Inc., 4875 Eisenhower Avenue, Suite 240, Alexandria, VA 22304