AATA2023 EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS
Art therapy is a mental health profession that enriches the lives of individuals, families, and communities through active art-making, creative process, applied psychological theory, and human experience within a psychotherapeutic relationship.
The American Art Therapy Association’s 54th annual conference will be the largest gathering of art therapists in one place! The conference offers organizations visibility through event marketing, digital platforms, and promotional materials. Your organization will gain distinction among the art therapy community, including art therapy practitioners, clinicians, researchers, educators, and students.
Join us Oct. 25 – 29, 2023 at the Town and Country Resort in San Diego, California.
Here are some of our popular sponsor and exhibit offerings:
- Conference Sponsorship. Full conference sponsorship is available in Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze packages, which includes an exhibit booth, conference signage and logo placement on the conference website. ($3,500 – $10,000. Click here for full package details.)
- Advertise in the Conference Program Guide. This paper program book is distributed to all attendees, and many keep it beyond conference as a reference. A full-page ad in color is $900, half-page ad is $750, and quarter page is $500. (Click here for additional ad rates.)
- Registration Tote Bag Insert. Your printed materials can be added to the tote bag that attendees receive at registration, which includes the program book. ($250 – $750)
- Ads on the AATA2023 Mobile App. The conference app is the easiest way for attendees to check the agenda and connect with each other. We offer a rotating banner ad space at the bottom of the screen ($750) as well as a full-screen splash page ad ($2,000).
- Registration Badge Lanyards. Lanyards are a fun way to advertise your business or institution, especially when attendees are reading each other’s name tags! ($1,200, which includes production costs)