What’s Included in Your Registration
Our goal is to bring the art therapy community together for world-class continuing education, programming, art experientials, and more! Whether you’re a long-time practitioner, educator, or student, join us!
- Continuing Education Sessions in 19 program tracks
- Shared Interest Group meetings
- Planning for licensure campaigns and coalition-building strategies
- Presentation of AATA’s annual awards recognizing outstanding members and rising stars
- Open Art Studio, a special place for attendees to learn new skills connect with each other
Full Conference Rate
Includes full access to education sessions including general sessions during the Core Program Days (Oct. 26 – 28), on-site Exhibition Hall and Open Art Studio, and physical conference materials.
Day passes are available for Core Program Days (Oct. 26 – 28).
Advanced Practice Courses
All-day Advanced Practice Courses will be conducted on Oct. 25.
Half-day Advance Practices Courses will be conducted on Oct. 29.
This year, AATA’s special Early Bird discounted rate will be available through June 30. Register early to guarantee your spot in your first-choice sessions! Many fill up fast.
Advanced Registration Rates
Available July 1 – October 16, 2023
|AATA Professional, Credentialed Professional, Associate, HLM, International Members||AATA Student,|
|All-Day Advanced Practice Course||$170||$170||$190|
|Half-Day Advanced Practice Course||$120||$120||$135|
Late and On-Site Registration Rates
Available October 24-29, 2023
|AATA Professional, Credentialed Professional, Associate, HLM, International Members||AATA Student, New Professional, Retired Members||Non-Members|
|All-Day Advanced Practice Course||$190||$190||$210|
|Half-Day Advanced Practice Course||$140||$140||$150|
When you register, also be sure to add on:
- President’s Opening Reception ($30)
Wednesday, Oct. 25, 6 – 8 pm
- Night on the Town
Friday, Oct. 27, 7 – 9 pm
- Closing Reception ($30)
Saturday, Oct. 28, 8 – 11 pm
Get the best rates through AATA’s hotel block at the Town and Country Resort, 500 Hotel Cir N, San Diego, CA 92108.
- Standard Room with 2 Queens (1 Guest): $195
- Standard Room with 2 Queens (2 Guests): $205
- Standard Room with 2 Queens (3 Guests): $225
- Standard Room with 2 Queens (4 Guests): $245
Please make your hotel reservations online, or by calling 800-772-8527. Be sure to mention AATA or American Art Therapy Association when making your reservation for the group rate.
All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing, sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the AATA National Office. Specific percentage refunds will be provided based on the date on which the cancellation request is received.
The Association will consider alternative registration refunds requested by attendees in cases of serious illness and/or the death of a family member or significant other. Illnesses must be documented by a physician’s letter; for a death, please provide the date of death in your communication.
*You may also consider transferring your registration to another attendee.
- For refund requests received via email or postmarked by September 24, 2023, a refund of 75% of the registration fee will be issued.
- For refund requests received via email or postmarked between September 25, 2023, and October 20, 2023, a refund of 50% of the registration fee will be issued
- For refund requests requested after October 20, 2023, no monetary refunds will be issued. Rather, a credit of 50% of the registration fee will be offered which can be applied to the registration at the next AATA Annual Conference (In-Person or Virtual) and/or any AATA online learning opportunity offerings. These credits are not transferrable to another attendee.
AATA regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows. All requests for any type of refund must be submitted in writing, along with any required documentation, no later than November 3, 2023. After that time, no refund considerations will be made.
*Substitutions and Transfers: A substitution of your full registration is permitted prior to the conference by submitting a written request to email@example.com. The original attendee must notify AATA the name and contact information of the substituted party. AATA will revise the registration and notify the parties involved to confirm the substitution. Badge sharing, splitting, and reprints are strictly prohibited.