Your continued support means everything.
Renew your membership to continue developing your career, to access essential resources and networking opportunities, and to receive other exclusive AATA benefits. Plus, by renewing early, you’ll remain part of the world’s leading art therapy membership organization.
Renew by November 25, 2019 to be entered to win prizes.
- $300 Visa Gift Card
- 2 x $250 Faber-Castell Gift Cards
- $200 in AEM Hi Arts paint sets
Maximize your membership experience
We’re celebrating 50 Years of Healing Through Art. The conference offers more than 230 educational sessions that provide a rich learning environment for attendees to take away ideas, knowledge, and inspiration to apply to their current positions, practices, and professional development. Come celebrate with us!
AATA Online Community
- Stay current with the latest opportunities and discussions
- Network with colleagues locally and abroad
- Collaborate on research and projects with leading experts
The American Art Therapy Association’s Institute for Continuing Education
- Art Therapy and Assessment Diagnosis
- Art Therapy and Multiculturalism
- Art Therapy in Various Populations and Settings
- Art Therapy and Trauma
- Art Therapy Education & Supervision
- Art Therapy and Ethics
- Art Therapy Theory, Practice, and Techniques
- Art Therapy Professional Practice Issues
View the full course catalog
- Complimentary online access to Arts & Health: An International Journal for Research, Policy and Practice
- Electronic (online) access to Art Therapy: Journal of the American Art Therapy Association
- Access to Archives of historic documents related to art therapy
- Participation in the Mentor/Mentee Program
- Job opportunities through the Art Therapy Career Center and free resume posting
AATA is committed to engaging, both at the state and national levels, in legislative and regulatory initiatives that move the profession forward and/or support the well-being of art therapists and the clients they serve. We need you to get involved. Join us in advocating to expand public awareness of and access to services provided by professional art therapists.
Art Therapy: Journal of the American Art Therapy Association
The leading scholarly research publication in art therapy with:
- Up-to-date professional knowledge of the field
- A broad spectrum of ideas in therapy, practice, professional issues, and research
- Peer-reviewed empirical research, theory and practice papers, viewpoints, reviews of current literature in art therapy, and best practices