HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
All of the Conference Sessions will be Held at the
Grand Hyatt Washington, DC
1000 H St. NW, Washington, DC 20001
Steps away from downtown, within a pristine location in the heart of Washington DC, our conference hotel ensures that you’re able to explore all the popular spots.
The Grand Hyatt Washington is conveniently connected to the Metro Center train station from the lobby and lets you experience the red, orange, silver, and blue lines with ease to discover the city’s top destinations, neighborhoods, and more.
Room Block and Rate Information
AATA has secured a discounted room block for single and *double rooms as follows:
- SINGLE KING BED OR DOUBLE BED – (1 Person) $189 per night, plus tax
- SINGLE OR DOUBLE BEDS (2 People) $209 per night, plus tax
- *DOUBLE + DOUBLE (3 People) $229 per night, plus tax
- *DOUBLE + DOUBLE (4 People) $249 per night, plus tax
*Please note that the “double” beds in the rooms are standard Full-size beds, not queen. They measure approximately 54 inches wide by 74 inches long each. Please consider this if you have plans to share a room with more than 1 other person.
Please make your hotel reservations online,
or by calling 877-803-7534 or click here to find contact information by Region.
Be sure to mention AATA or American Art Therapy Association
when making your reservation for the group rate.
This block is only available until September 28th, pending space availability. The AATA room blocks typically sell out, so please make your plans early.
Airports and Rail: There are several airports attendees can review for their travel to the conference:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport – 5 miles from the Conference Hotel
- Dulles International Airport – 27 miles from the Conference Hotel.
- Amtrak Union Station – 2 miles from the Conference Hotel.
- (Subway) Metro Center Train Station – stop in lobby of building next door to the conference hotel.
- Cabs, Uber and Lyft are also easily accessible in the conference location.
- For those attendees who will have a car at the conference while the hotel does offer parking, it is costly at approximately $20 per day for self-parking (up to 10 hours). You might also use the Spot Hero or Parking Panda apps to find additional parking near the hotel. AATA does not have a discounted parking rate for our conference attendees.