Early Bird Registration is Now Open!
Be sure to register early for the lowest rates, and the best selection of Workshops and Advanced Practice Courses. We have a brand new schedule this year so please review it to become familiar with the program. You can register online, by phone (888) 290-0878 or (703) 548-5860 or by MAIL/FAX using the Registration Form. Please read the Cancellation and Refund Policy BEFORE you register.
Registration Categories – Both Member and Non-Member registration packages as noted below. Members save at least 30% on the registration package alone, so consider joining today. Click here to learn more. When you add more items (workshops, tickets to events, etc.) the member savings increase! There are 4 categories of registration (1) Full, (2) Economy, (3) Daily and (3) Two-Day. Please review the attributes to learn what is included in the various categories below.
Full Conference Registration includes educational sessions, plenary sessions including keynotes, scheduled refreshment breaks, and a ticket for the Opening Plenary Luncheon and Opening and Closing Receptions. NOTE: The Full Registration Package does NOT include additional fees related to workshops, advanced practice courses, or special events.
Economy Registration includes all items in the Full Package, EXCEPT tickets to the Opening Plenary Luncheon, and the Opening and Closing Receptions. However, these tickets can be purchased separately. NOTE: The Economy Registration Package does NOT include additional fees related to workshops, advanced practice courses, or special events.
Single & Two-Day Registration Packages include educational sessions, plenary/keynote sessions and scheduled refreshment breaks for the day(s) you are registered. Daily Packages do NOT include tickets to the Opening Plenary Luncheon, the President’s Opening Reception or the Saturday Closing Reception. However, these tickets can be purchased separately. The Daily Packages do NOT include tickets for special events, workshops, or advanced practice courses.
- Full General:$395 Early | $464 Regular | $529 Onsite
- Economy General: $355 Early | $415 Regular | $475 Onsite
- Full New Professional, Retired and Students: $285 Early | $354 Regular | $419 Onsite
- Economy New Professional, Retired and Students: $245 Early | $305 Regular | $365 Onsite
- Daily: $199 Early | $259 Regular | $319 Onsite
- *Two-Day Packages: $249 Early | $324 Regular | $399 Onsite
*Students, New Professionals and Retired Members: for $4 less, you can purchase an Economy package that would allow you to attend all or part of the 4-day program.
- Full General:$515 Early | $584 Regular | $649 Onsite
- Economy General: $470 Early | $530 Regular | $590 Onsite
- Students Full: $365 Early | $434 Regular | $499 Onsite
- Students Economy: $320 Early | $380 Regular | $440 Onsite
- Daily: $264 Early | $324 Regular | $384 Onsite
- Two-Day Packages: $330 Early | $405 Regular | $480 Onsite
NEED MORE INFORMATION? HERE ARE A FEW KEY THINGS TO NOTE:
- Most of the educational sessions at the conference DO provide continuing education. Click here to read the Continuing Education Policy.
- Pre-registration and additional fees are ONLY required for seats in the Workshops, Advanced Practice Courses and the Master Class. These sessions include an experiential element using art supplies. Seats are limited and sessions typically fill up by the end of early bird registration. Register early to make sure you get seats in the sessions that you really want to attend. Only two workshops per day on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are permitted for each attendee.
- The majority of the conference sessions (Posters, Papers, Panels, Plenary Sessions, etc.) do NOT require pre-registration or additional fees. Simply go to the designated meeting rooms at the appropriate time for “open seating.”
- Policy on Children and Infants at the Annual Conference: To help all attendees focus on learning and networking at the conference, we encourage you to make other arrangements for your child’s care while you attend the educational sessions at the conference. To help attendees balance child-care with conference participation we have listed some activities and events in the conference program designated as family/child-friendly. We have also provided a list of child-care options available at the conference location. Some conference events require tickets where either food is served or there is limited seating. In these instances, children and/or guests are not permitted without the purchase of a ticket to that event. To address liability concerns children should never be left alone in the meeting space, including sessions, the Exhibit Hall and Art Studio. We appreciate all attendees’ adherence to this policy.