Chapters of the American Art Therapy Association:
EVERGREEN ART THERAPY ASSOCIATION
Visit their Web site by clicking here
About the Evergreen Art Therapy Association:
The Evergreen Art Therapy Association (EATA) is an affiliate chapter of the American Art Therapy Association (AATA), with jurisdiction over the state of Washington.
The organization exists for purposes of:
- • Support and work in conjunction with AATA toward the progressive development of the therapeutic use of art in all applicable settings
- • The improvement of standards of practice
- • The development of criteria for training art therapists
- • The advancement of research
- • The provision of articles for exchange of information and experience
- • To increase the public awareness of the values, usefulness, and applicability of art therapy
The Evergreen Art Therapy Association is a 501(3)(c) non-profit corporation, organized under the laws of Washington State.